I’ve written a lot of post on knitting sweaters over the years, and many of them could be helpful if you’d like to modify your Vianne or if you get stuck at any point. Here they are in one handy place!
- What size sweater should I knit?
- How to modify a cropped sweater to be full length.
- Which M1 should I use?
- How to modify for row gauge.
- What does work Stitch Pattern A mean?
- How to make row counters.
- A mini series of short row technique reviews.
- About those short row sleeve caps.
- How to knit a better button band.
- 3 tips for picking up stitches.
- A mini series of buttonhole reviews.
Leave a Reply