My cardigan is finished and blocked. All that’s left to do is to sew on a few buttons. I even have the right size in my button stash! I think this sweater will get worn excessively, and I’m really glad that I didn’t make it even more kitschy like I was originally planning on doing. It’s got the right balance of kitsch and wearability right now, and it will help fill the void of neutral sweaters in my collection.


I ended up using duplicate stitch to add my initial, and I think it turned out quite nice. Because I plan on putting together the pattern for this, I ended up charting the entire alphabet, which was surprisingly fun. It turned out a lot better than I expected, and I’m really excited about getting this pattern finished. I just need to take some pictures for the pattern and put together a tutorial for the seamless pockets.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.