After much whining about weaving in ends, I finished my sweater last Friday and today we’re having the perfect weather to wear it! I wanted this to use as close to exactly one skein of Yowza as possible, and I ended up having to rip back the bottom band slightly so I could be confident that I’d have enough yarn for the button band, but it all worked out in the end. Because my yardage was limited and I wasn’t in the mood for lace, I kept the details simple. There are small eyelets all around the sweater, and on the back is a keyhole. This cardigan is exactly what I wanted it to be, and I’m just in love with it.