I’m taking it easy with my Penelope because I’ve got another WIP on my needles with a deadline, but many of you are speeding along with yours! Now seemed like a good time to share a list of previous blog posts I’ve written that could be helpful while knitting your sweater.
- What size sweater should I knit?
- How to add notes to PDF patterns using Adobe Reader.
- Which M1 should I use?
- How to modify for row gauge.
- How to make row counters.
- A mini series of short row technique reviews.
- About those short row sleeve caps.
- How to knit a better button band.
- 3 tips for picking up stitches.
- A mini series of buttonhole reviews.
Leave a Reply