I went through the Untangling Knots archives and dug out all of the posts that would be useful for the Marion KAL. Here’s a handy list of resources that might be helpful when you’re knitting your sweater.
- How to pick up stitches on Tuts+.
- How to knit short rows on Tuts+.
- A mini series of short row technique reviews.
- About those short row sleeve caps.
- Which M1 should I use?
- How to modify for row gauge.
- What does work Stitch Pattern A mean?
- How to make row counters.
- How to knit a better button band.
- 3 tips for picking up stitches.
- A mini series of buttonhole reviews.
Leave a Reply