I finished my sweater this weekend, and I love the way it turned out! I had barely enough yarn to finish it, and I got a little worried towards the end, but I got lucky.  So, compared to the original sweater, there are a few obvious changes. The collar is worked in a different direction, and the cables and reverse stockinette are both gone. More subtle changes include better neckline shaping, set in sleeves instead of raglan sleeves, and slightly less full sleeves. I’m really happy with this version of the sweater, and I think I’ll actually wear it now. I just need the weather to cool off first!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.