I spent a lot of last week sick, so I decided to have a quiet weekend just knitting and trying to feel human again. It was pretty nice because it was the first weekend in a long time where I didn’t work, and I got a lot of knitting done.

Penelope_Northfield_Body

I managed to get the body of my Penelope finished. It turned out a little longer than I expected, and I need to do some detective work to figure out why. My row gauge for this yarn was a little short, so I had done the math to modify it and add in extra rows. It could be that I had an error in my math. The other strong possibility is that my sick-gauge doesn’t match my healthy-gauge. It’s only slightly too long, so I’m going to compare it to my blocked swatch to see if my sweater will grow, and if it seems unlikely, I’m just going to leave it the way it is.

3 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.