By this time next week, I’ll hopefully have a finished and blocked sweater! I knit the sleeves over the weekend, and I was a little nervous about how they turned out. This a yarn that grows a little, and my gauge before blocking is shorter than after blocking. It’s not too noticeable on the body because of the cropped fit, but with full length sleeves, it just looks wrong. I didn’t have my swatch on hand when I finished the first sleeve, and I started to worry that I measured my swatch wrong, and the sleeve would be too short. I ended up sending a quick text to my friend Jamie who has knit with this yarn before. I thought I remembered her saying that she got some extra length on the wrap she made, so I doubled checked with her that it wasn’t crazy for me to expect my sleeves to get a little longer after blocking. She confirmed it, and I continued on with my second sleeve. I’ve just got the button band left now!