I haven’t had as much knitting time lately as I would like, but I’m still making progress on this sweater. I’m almost done with the left front, and I’m hoping to cast on the underarms and join the whole body this weekend. It’s starting to actually look like a sweater!
Unfortunately, after I do the underarm rows, I’ll have to stop and do a little pattern writing. I calculated out the rows and stitch counts, but I didn’t do the fiddly stuff like figuring out when I want to do with my decreases. I got a little too impatient to get knitting so I’ll have to take a break and do the boring writing stuff.