My biggest concern with this sweater was the neckline. I don’t like restrictive necklines so I tend to make mine lower than they need to be. I was worried that the standing neckband wouldn’t lay right, but it turned out perfectly.
The sleeves on the other hand? They’re not quite right. I meant to have 3/4 length sleeves and some how I ended up with bracelet length sleeves. Ick. The solution is pretty quick and easy. I just need to rip back a few rows and then re-crochet the sleeve bands, but before I do that, I need to figure out why they’re too long. I added a little more length onto my normal 3/4 sleeve length, and I made the armpits a little deeper. Together those things could make for overly long sleeves. There’s also the slight chance that my sweater grew more than my swatch predicted. I’m hoping that’s not the case because I’ve already started to write up a pattern, and a different gauge on top of the other contributing factors will make adjusting the sleeve length annoying.