I was motoring along on my orange pull over and I got to the point where I cast on the underarms to join everything in the round. I worked a round or two and then I noticed that my knitting was strangely twisted. I figured that I had joined it in the round wrong so I ripped back a few rounds and tried to straighten things out. I kept twisting my knitting around and around and it stayed strange. I finally realized that I had joined the neckline with the shoulders twisted. I didn’t want to frog the front yet again, so I picked apart the stitches I had picked up and put them on stitch holder.
I left them dangling for awhile, but they got annoying so I sewed the top of the sleeve back up. I didn’t do a proper grafting job so they’re not perfectly identical. The one under my thumb is the slapped together seam. The stitches on the front lay strangely, but I don’t think it’s too noticeable. I’m thinking of just leaving it like that because I’m lazy and I want to get the body finished this week instead of fussing over a small detail.
Leave a Reply