I finished the body and have started on the back. I had imagined that the sweater would go lightning fast after I separated for the front and back. Um. Not so much. It’s still a fingering weight sweater. Progress is more apparent now and that’s nice.

pp3

I made a slight mod to the upper back because I forgot to think about a selvedge stitch around the armhole when I converted the body to in the round. Oops. I was going to end up with an awkward single rib stitch on either side of the armhole. I decided to work an extra armhole decrease instead. Finished pictures on Ravelry showed that the shoulders sometimes stretch and sag from the weight of the sleeves so it seemed like a good fix to me.

5 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.