Interested in working with me? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s talk about it!
- I’m always interested in finding more reliable test knitters! If you’d like to test knit for me, fill out the questions on this page, email your responses to me, and I’ll add you to my database.
- I’m almost always happy to offer copies of my patterns for giveaways or as KAL/CAL prizes. Email me the details, and we can try to work something out.
- I’m open to hosting giveaways and honestly reviewing products when they are a good fit for this blog. For example, I’d be happy to review yarn, tools, and craft books, but curling irons, eyeglasses, and diet products would be a bad match for this blog. I don’t currently allow sponsored posts that are required to feature keywords and be positive.
Article Writing and Editing
- Before I started designing full time, I worked as an associate editor at a small digital magazine. I’m currently available to do freelance writing and editing.
- Although I mostly self publish, I’m open to doing collaborations or designing for a more traditional publication.