Last night I finished the body of my mint green pullover. I thought I was going to have the body finished last weekend, but I ended up knitting from the armholes down three times! The first time I didn’t like the way I distributed the decreases. The second time the yarn pooled up strangely and I ended up having to cut out a bit from one of my skeins. The third time it finally worked out right!
You can see what I was aiming for here with the triangle of lace. The back is identical, and the sweater has a slash neck. The sleeves should work up quickly because they will be 3/4 length, but I have some deadline knitting to get done before I can tackle those. This sweater has had quite a bit of frogging involved in creating the body, but it should be smooth sailing from here!
Leave a Reply to Sarah Cancel reply