I finished my last exam this morning which means it’s packing time. I’m about to tackle taking down the stuff on my bulletin board, but I thought I’d share it here in all its glory first. It has managed to sneak into being a regular part of this blog, but I’ve never shown how gigantic it really is.
I hated it when I first moved in because it was this disgusting tan color and it is so massive. One day I decided to get some home dec. magazines and completely cover the thing in colors and textures that I like. From there I just kept layering more and more on it.
On it there are…
- 8 cards
- 2 doodles
- 5 post cards
- 3 train tickets
- 1 set of stickers
- 1 cross stitch fox
- 1 chunk of teal ribbon
- a lot of magazine cut outs
- 2 random intarsia projects
- 3 wads of tissue paper from a birthday present
- 2 sad balloons – there were more but most fell down
- 1 frog thing from Sarah’s Kinder Egg that Kevin put up there when they were visiting
I’m having a hard time deciding what to keep and what to toss. The knitting and cross stitch are definitely coming home with me, but I’m not sure about the other things.