I started working on Oblique with yarn I got for christmas. I had just finished the ribbing on the back and was starting the lace when I realized I was ten stitches short. I had miss counted when I cast on. Now I have to frog all the knitting I did to day. Meh.
I knit this hat over Thanksgiving break. I never bothered taking pictures wearing it so it just kind of lurked. Tonight we had the first snow of the season so I thought it would be a good time to photograph that hat in action.
The pattern is Star Crossed Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson.
I used Cascade 220 Heathers in a weird teal green color.
I’m pretty happy with it. I wear it, which says a lot for me because I’m not really a hat person. I keep it in my purse so I have it when it gets super cold at night.
I went home to my parents and left my Two Tone Shug there. The idea was to not work on it at school and get some christmas knitting done… We’ll see if that actually happens. This is the closest thing to a WIP photo that I have since I left it in Cali.
I’ve got all of the main color finished and have started the ribbing around the neck and back. The sleeves are basically done except for their ribbing. They’re still on needles, though because I’m not sure how much contrast color will be left and I want the sleeves a certain length.
Vicki’s shrug has had one row added to it. This is why I left my shrug at home.
I’ve frogged everything else that was in the progress stage that isn’t hibernating.
I’ve got a FO to share but I need to take pictures of it.